Disabling your profile will delete your profile and take away it from your own unit, but you will are able to re-enable it manually by logging in once more.
Disable your profile
Deleting your profile will delete your profile and eliminate it from your own unit; a deleted profile will undoubtedly be inaccessible from any unit.
Not able to access the profile you want to delete
Please submit a SCRUFF help demand in SCRUFF or by tapping E MAIL US below. To expedite the profile removal request, please give you the after whenever filling in the demand type:
- SCRUFF Profile current email address and SCRUFF Profile Name for the profile you want deleted.
- For those who have duplicate profile(s) that share similar email and profile name as profile(s) you desire to protect, please be certain to plainly establish within the definition field which profile(s) you desire deleted. For instance:
- Describe (or connect) the profile picture
- Include the profile you desire deleted as a well liked within the profile you’d like to keep
- By looking up the devices the profile(s) are associated with if you do not recall the email address associated with the profile(s) you would like deleted, we may be able to locate them. For this, you need to offer us the ID(s that is hardware of the device(s) within the explanation field.
To search for the equipment ID of the unit, go to the following help article: Obtain your Device ID. Continue reading “Deleting your profile will delete your profile and take away it from your own unit”